Monday, January 24, 2011

Yi-AznBoi Picture Blog

The following picture was the superbowl 44 match between the New Orleans Saints and the Indianapolis Colts. It taken place on Febuary 7, 2010 in Miami, Florida.

This picture means a value to me because I'm a long time Drew Brees fan. I watch him play all my life and consider him as an idol. He's probably one of my favorite person in the world. For years on in my life, I had watch and cheer on my favorite teams. But not once had they come close to winning it all. This very moment change my life in many ways. I learn to believe and found out things will turn out positive if you do.

This was a very emotional moment for me. Now I believe in myself to achieve higher above. Dont matter if you are the underdog, if you try hard, you will suceed. "Who dat say they'll beat dem Saints!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment