Thursday, February 24, 2011

Yi-AznBoi Restaurant Review

I have never ate at a Japanese restaurant before so I recently give it a try. I was very glad for that decision. All my life I thought of eating as to be very boring sometimes. It's the key to survival but I never thought of a chance it can be fun until now. The restaurant is called "Izumi Japanese Steak & Sushi." It right off 135 Street and Quivira. The place's atmosphere is great, very cool designs. When you walked in, you can choose to eat in a classic Japanese style room or on the hibachi and people will perform while you're eating. The place is very crowded over the weekend, which makes it very entertaining I would say. The price on the menu is quite expensive on certain items, but you'll get every cent worth it because the food portion is big. The waiting part is the most exciting part, because that's when they send out their chef to cook the food in front of you. It's a really great experience, I was very impress by their skills. The lit up fire in front of you and you can feel the heat, and you can hear the people's reaction to it. They toss things up for you to catch and it's like a show while you eat. The food was delicious. Everything I taste before was better in there. The people who works in the place was really polite and dress very appropriately. The restaurant looks clean and the air smells like the scent of their food. I would say it's more of a dinner restaurant because the restaurant I think is mostly made for entertainment. They also have a bar section for people to watch games and other events thats on. Even though they have a bar, I wouldn't say that its a place for adults, but for people all age appropriate. The bar isn't made for rough people, but for those people wanting to celebrate with a cheer. Lastly I think the Izumi restaurant is a great place, a place that you come probably once a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment